maanantai 18. heinäkuuta 2011

Adventure begins!

This blog is about loving adventures and travelling -as well around the world as in Finland. Main characters are Muru and Donna, who has travelled around separately and nowadays more and more together. Side character during homecountry travels is grey dwarf poodle Rolfy, who also loves adventures. We think, that clearest the best thing in travelling is travelling itself.

This blog is also a way to me to use written English more frequently, so please forgive me my mistakes. Also we`d like to share our prepairs to our adventures... though they could seem quite hesitated at the end, because that´s who we are. We dream and speak, but the actual doing (like booking and stuff) could be left to the last night or so. All has gone well, though, so don´t worry :) Too much planning ruins the vacance and timetable doesn't leave space for committing the moment and feeling. So hop omboard, if you don´t be affraid of last minute desicions and tight situations!

At the very moment, we are planning the trip to the USA. We are going to spend entire September by adventuring in USA, beginning from NYC and (hopefully) ending to LA. As we fly to New York at the beginning of  September, we spend eight days there. We know, it´s not much! After those days we are going to rent a car and drive trough the country. Awesome, I´m SO lookinf forward to it!

At the end of the month we fly from LA to NY and then back to Finland (but that´s not someting we´d like to think right know!). So let´s just skip it for a while.

Next month, August, is supposed to use for thinking, where we want to visit during our trip. Every tips are warmly welcome :) We are trying to think some MUST-places and then some MAYBE-places to visit. It is very believable, that plans will change several times during August and September, so if we meet some nice strangers during the trip, we can hang around with them for a while.

So far, we have booked our international flights and hotel for NYC-time. Picking up hotel quite adventure itself... there is so much choices! I'll tell about our choice more a little bit later. I also have given few thoughts about what to wear and what to pack to go. And of course, we have collected special list of music to our iPod :)

Now, as I am apparently THE employee of the year, I think I must do a little bit real work before leaving home. BUT all this is closely related to my job, as I work with the internationalization knowhow. Is this internationalization or what?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti